25th Annual Chai Y Raffle – April 20, 2017
We believe that all children and their families should have access to the tools that they need to stay active and connect to our Community. We strive to support those who would otherwise be unable to join in conjunction with our Association’s policy of no family being left out. Our offerings lead to improved long-term physical and mental health, and minimize the risk of isolation.
Draw and Dinatoire
April 20th at the Sylvan Adams YM-YWHA
5400 Wesbury Avenue
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
TICKETS ARE ONLY $100. Grand Prize $18,000
Click here for the fillable order form
Once you fill out the form:
- You must click SAVE AS – and save it to your computer
- Print it and submit it either in person to the front desk at the Y or by mail to 5400 Westbury Ave, Montreal H3W 2W8, ATTENTION: Lara Goldenberg
- The Sylvan Adams YM-YWHA has over 6,000 members
- We subsidize 1,100 individuals and families annually
- We provide $500,000 in annual subsidies (including membership, sport and leisure programs, YCC Day camps and at the Harry Bronfman Y Country Camp)
- The average annual subsidy for a membership is $500
- The Chai Y Raffle provides a significant portion of the subsidies we offer.
- Over the past 25 years, we have raised over 6 million dollars, helping over 20,000 members in need.
- We subsidize 250 members with special needs annually
- We offer fifteen programs tailored for members with special needs
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call Lara Goldenberg at extension 228.