If you’re looking for a group cycle class in Montreal, then you’ll want to check out our exciting new studio. Whether you’re used to spinning classes, are a seasoned veteran of road cycling or indoor cycle classes or are just looking for a dynamic workout, you won’t believe what we have to offer. We are the first cycle studio in Quebec to use Stages bikes!
As part of your membership at the YM-YWHA, you can take as many classes as you want, without paying anything extra! Want to try a FREE class? We invite you to experience your first class by clicking here for your complimentary pass.
Why Stages bikes?
Stages is the only indoor cycling company that has powered riders to victories in some of the world’s toughest races including the Tour de France. Now their world-class indoor bikes give studio riders the same accurate, motivational metrics that the best riders in the world rely on to improve.
- Stages SPRINTSHIFT™ allows riders to control resistance in two ways for a truly custom experience.
- Stages CARBONGLYDE™ is the most efficient indoor cycling drivetrain that also delivers the most natural road feel
- EcoSCRN™ is the state-of-the-art console that runs on the power generated by the rider. For the video, go to: https://vimeo.com/131029084
- Stages FITLOC™ allows for simple height adjustments for a quick, comfortable & secure ride
- STAGESFIT™ – Precision fit range and quick adjustment functions set your riders up for their next best performance
For more about the Stages bikes, please go to: http://stagescycling.com/us/stages-indoor-sc-series-bike2/
Preparing for your first Group Cycle Class Experience
Each of our classes in our Cycle Studio allow for 34 participants.
Y Cycle Studio Experience
The temperature controlled room includes a state-of-the-art AV system, with screens and an inspiring light show, all in a dedicated cycle studio space.
We suggest that everyone brings a water bottle with them. There is a water dispenser in the Cycle Studio.
Bring a towel – you’re sure to need it!
When to show up
It’s always helpful to come at least 15 minutes early so you can get checked in, fill up your bottle, and get help setting up your bike when it’s your first time.
Bike set up
Our Stages bikes are designed to allow you to make a number of helpful adjustments – including seat height, handlebar height and other micro adjustments that make your ride comfortable and fun. For the video, go to: https://vimeo.com/141904762