Our PrYmeFit™ proactive living program is an innovative age wise fitness and therapeutic program to help you live better and feel better.
What is preventing you from living your OPTIMAL LIFE?
Aches and Pains? Fear of Injury? Don’t know how to get started? Need help with fine-tuning your nutrition training or stress levels?
Proactive lifestyle strategies are the foundation to successful activing living and aging well. The Sylvan Adams YM-YWHA takes a new and innovative approach that supports and educates you in developing optimal health. PrYmeFit™ will help you define your vision of your best life with a proactive approach.
PrYmeFit™ provides wellness education, exercise and cutting-edge workshops that include:
- Supervised group training for new exercisers
- Specialized performance classes for adult athletes
- Injury prevention/rehab group training
- Lectures/workshops on injury management and prevention, eating for performance, coping with stress & illness, maintaining athleticism in golf, skiing, running & cycling
- Access to dietitians, physical therapists & therapeutic specialists
- Ongoing education through lectures and newsletters
For more information, please call Louise Malone, Active Living and Therapeutic Program coordinator, extension 288.