Our youth programs guide kids as they grow to become self-sufficient swimmers and develop further as competitors, lifeguards and coaches. Many of our own lifeguards and instructors started as kids in our program!
Along with Aqua Baby, Red Cross, Recreational and Lifesaving programs, we’ve developed our own unique Lifeguard-in-Training class as a response to our members’ needs. This enables kids who are not yet 16 years old to continue their training once they’ve concluded the Bronze Cross program.
Private and semi-private lessons are also available for those who prefer a more intimate setting.
Dan Iacob, ext 275 – Swim School, Adult lessons, Swim team, Masters, Waterpolo
Mark Kachuck, ext 520 – Certification programs, Fitness for lifesavers, private lessons
Red Cross Swim School
- Stingrays Junior Swim Team (5-8 yrs)
- Stingrays Swim Team (8 yrs+)
- Waterpolo (8-14 yrs.)
- Fitness for Lifesavers (10 yrs+)
- HeartSaver CPR/AED (A+)
- Bronze Medallion (13 yrs+)
- Bronze Cross (13 yrs+)
- Bronze Medallion & Cross Intensive (13 yrs+)
- Standard First Aid (15 yrs+)
- National Lifeguard (16 yrs+)
- National Lifeguard Recertification (16 yrs+)
- Water Safety Instructor – WSI (15 yrs+)