Security measures and procedures
• At this time memberships are still suspended
• You must register and reserve your arrival time. Registration will be open as of March 23, 2021. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
• In Phase 1, we will reopen our fitness facilities only
• All classes and the pool will remain closed until further notice. We’d like to hear from you! If you’d like the pool to re-open please click here to let us know when you would use it.
• Only visitors who use adapted transportation will have access to our handicap entrance. All other visitors must enter either via the garage or the 5400 Westbury avenue entrance.
• Bathrooms remain accessible but locker rooms are unavailable due to government restrictions. We suggest you leave your valuables at home and bring only what is necessary.
• The temperature of all visitors and staff will be taken upon arrival.
• All visitors and staff are required to disinfect their hands upon arrival.
• Please wash and/or disinfect your hands frequently at our hand sanitizing stations.
• Masks are mandatory when circulating within the facility.
• It is mandatory to maintain a physical distance of six feet at all times.
• Members are asked to bring their own water bottles. Water fountains will be available for refilling ONLY. It is strictly forbidden to drink from the water fountains.
• Members are asked to bring their own towels. For health and safety reasons, no towels will be provided on site.
• Parking is included in your Pay As You Go pass.
• Contactless payments are preferred, but cash is accepted.
*The Sylvan Adams YM-YWHA is not held responsible for lost or stolen goods.