Security measures and procedures
• At this time memberships are still suspended.
• Only fitness facilities and gymnasium are open.
• Pool will remain closed until further notice.
• Locker rooms and showers are open.
• Sauna and steam rooms remain closed.
• All Health Club amenities are unavailable.
• Only visitors who use adapted transportation will have access to our handicap entrance. All other visitors must enter either via the garage or the 5400 Westbury avenue entrance.
• The temperature of all visitors and staff will be taken upon arrival.
• All visitors and staff are required to disinfect their hands upon arrival.
• Please wash and/or disinfect your hands frequently at our hand sanitizing stations.
• NEW: Masks must be worn when circulating throughout the facility. In the functional fitness space, the mezzanine, the weight room and cardio room, masks must be worn when you cannot keep a 2 meter (6 foot) distance from others or when there is no plexi glass separation.
• It is mandatory to maintain a physical distance of six feet at all times.
• Members are asked to bring their own water bottles. Water fountains will be available for refilling ONLY. It is strictly forbidden to drink from the water fountains.
• Members are asked to bring their own towels. For health and safety reasons, no towel service will be provided on site.
• Parking is included in your Pay As You Go pass.
• Contactless payments are preferred, but cash is accepted.
*The Sylvan Adams YM-YWHA is not held responsible for lost or stolen goods.