LOCKER CONTENTS PICK UP PROCEDURE
We have set up a procedure should you choose to pick-up your belongings that have been left in your lockers. Please rest-assured that all of your belongings are being kept safe on site until we reopen.
- Tuesday, June 16th: 9am – 12pm
- Wednesday, June 17th: 12pm – 3pm
- Thursday, June 18th: 9am – 1pm
- An appointment is required. Only those with an appointment will be given access into the building.
- Appointment sign-up is available by clicking the button below.
- If you have a fever or are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, entry into the building will be denied.
- Each appointment will last 10 minutes maximum, so please respect the time.
- Entry into the Sylvan Adams YM-YWHA building will be made available through 5515 Mountain Sights.
- Wearing PPE: a mask and gloves are mandatory.
- A hand sanitizing station will be available at the entry and the sanitizing of hands is mandatory.
- Proper footwear is mandatory (no open toe shoes) given the current construction.
- Government-required Physical Distancing protocol must be followed at all times when in the building.
- Please bring your own bag to collect your belongings.
We thank you for your cooperation, patience and understanding.
MEMBERSHIP UPDATE – March 30th, 2020
We want to reiterate how very grateful we are for your membership and to remind you that we do not take it for granted. Without you, our members, there would be no Y. Your continued payments support us in maintaining minimum operations that ensure the continuity of our Y. We know that these unsettling times can be stressful, but we want to put you at ease about your membership. Click here to read more
MEMBERSHIP UPDATE – March 20th, 2020
These are very challenging times. We understand that many of you have valid questions regarding your membership. Our goal is to answer each of your questions and ease any concerns that you may have. Click here for complete information.
CLOSURE DUE TO COVID-19 – March 13th, 2020
Your well-being, health and safety is of utmost importance to us.
We have been diligently monitoring the evolution of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, which the World Health Organization has classified as a pandemic. For clarity, defining COVID-19 as a pandemic is merely highlighting its probability for spreading worldwide and not the potency or mortality rate of the virus. The US and the Canadian Governments are also addressing the virus as such. Read more here.