Welcome to our Renovations Update Page.
We encourage you to visit this page regularly for frequent status updates on this very exciting project that will see our Y transformed into an enhanced space for all of us to gather, work and play.
Thanks to Excellence 2020, our Y will become a true rival to all present-day community centers and fitness facilities, as well as bolster the value of your Y membership and improve your overall member experience.
Andre Ibghy (Architect), Nicole Abitan (Director of Finance & HR), Maurice Gabay (Director of Facilities) and Marla Gold (Executive Director)
Made possible by our namesake Sylvan Adams and other generous private donors, here are the improvements that you can look forward to:
- A new welcoming Membership Desk and modern community space
- A state-of-the-art multi-functional training center with cutting edge workout areas and equipment
- Two new Group Fitness studios
- An upgraded running track
- A beautifully designed café with delicious (Kosher) food options
While the renovation can present a short period of temporary inconvenience, we are laying our foundation for a bright new future. As the renovation begins and more details unfold, we promise to keep you up to date on the plan, scheduling and phasing of the renovations.
- Renovation signage in key areas throughout the building.
- A specific page on our NEW web site that will feature information and regular status updates.
- Frequent Newsletters to inform you of any important updates renovation period.
- Social media channels, such as Instagram, Instagram stories and Facebook to stay abreast and engaged throughout the project. Trust us, you don’t want to miss them, as we will run different social media contests as a thank you to our members.
- Our dedicated email, email@example.com, where you can direct any of your questions or comments regarding the renovations.
We hope that you are just as excited as we are about Excellence 2020 and we thank you in advance for your patience during this brief time.
The Sylvan Adams YM-YWHA team