New Registration Procedure
• Due to government recommendations for the health and safety of our members we have decided to put a total maximum capacity of 50 people in the Cardio and Weight Room inclusive. This will ensure members can practice physical distancing and equipment touch points are minimized.
• Registration is required in order to be granted access to the fitness facility and participate in any of the following: Fitness Center, Cardio and Weight Rooms, Pool, Group Fitness and Cycle Studios. Registration can be done through Mindbody, which will be activated prior to our September 30th opening.
• The men’s and women’s locker rooms and executive health club locker rooms will remain closed during our initial reopening phase. Bathrooms will remain accessible. Please come to the gym dressed and ready to work out.
• Visitors can only access the facility if they have registered and filled out our online consent form. It will be available online prior to our September 30th opening.
• Group Fitness, Cycle and Aquatics classes will each last a maximum of 50 minutes. Booking Schedules will be made available prior to the September 30th opening and will indicate the maximum member capacity allowed per class and per studio. The schedules will be available here.
• A total stay of 60 minutes is allotted to each member once inside the facility. This includes exercise time. We ask that upon arrival members go directly to their activity or class, and leave the facility immediately once their class/activity has ended. Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your class or reservation time.
• Out of respect to all, given our new limited capacity, especially in Group Fitness and Cycle Classes, members must cancel a reservation at least 6 hours in advance. If a member fails to cancel a reservation twice, their membership will automatically be frozen for a week.