Access, Safety Measures and Procedures
Access to the Facility
In any of the following cases, please DO NOT COME TO THE FACILITY as you will be denied access:
• Cough or difficulty breathing
• Travel outside of Canada
• Have come into contact with an individual who is a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case.
Not sure whether these apply to you? Please contact Public Health at 1 (877) 644-4545.
Safety Measures and Procedures
• You must register to reserve a time slot before attending the facility. Click here for our registration process.
• For safety reasons the men’s and women’s locker rooms and executive health club locker rooms will remain closed during our initial reopening phase. Bathrooms will remain accessible. Come to the gym dressed and ready to work out. Please bring a small bag for your belongings (jacket, extra layers, etc.) or leave them in your car.
• All members and visitors must enter via our 5400 Westbury entrance unless they require a Transport Adapter or use of a wheelchair.
• All visitors and staff will have their temperatures taken immediately upon entering the facility.
• All visitors and staff are required to disinfect their hands immediately upon entering the facility.
• Please wash and/or disinfect your hands frequently at our multiple hand sanitizing stations.
• Masks are mandatory for both visitors and staff, while circulating within the facility and in between the use of cardio and workout equipment. Masks can only be removed while exercising or once the instructor starts teaching the class.
• Keeping six feet of physical distance at all times is required.
• Cleaning products are available throughout the Fitness Center, in the Cardio Room, Group Fitness Studios, and Cycling Studio. It is mandatory to clean all equipment before and after each use.
• Members are asked to bring their own water bottles. Water fountains will be available for refilling purposes ONLY. Drinking out of the water fountains is strictly forbidden.
• Members are asked to bring their own towels. For health and safety reasons, towels will not be offered on-site.
• It is recommended that members limit the number of personal belongings brought into the facility.
• Visitors and staff are reminded to avoid touching their face.
• Touchless payments are encouraged as much as possible.
• Plexiglass dividers have been installed between cardio machines, and all equipment will be spaced at least six feet apart.