We are implementing new sanitary measures to ensure that our members, visitors, staff and entire community stay healthy and safe and that we meet and surpass all government regulations and guidelines.
• We have purchased and will be using a variety of PPE (personal protective equipment) items, such as masks, visors, gloves and thermometers.
• Victory-branded electrostatic sprayers for the disinfection of all equipment have been purchased. These best-in-class professional-grade sprayers have received the 2020 Sanitary Maintenance Distributor Choice Award and provide superior professional disinfection of all surfaces. Staff will be using these sprayers to clean the facility thoroughly, at regular intervals, with very little downtime so that every surface you touch remains clean and the risk of virus transmission is reduced.
• We have installed multiple hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility. Please use them regularly while in the facility.
• Multiple disinfectant spray bottles and paper towels have been placed and are readily available to use in the Fitness Center, Cardio and Weight Rooms, Group Fitness, and Cycle Studios. Members are required to clean all equipment before and after use.
• At the Fitness Center, Cardio and Weight Rooms, Group Fitness, and Cycle Studios staff will be disinfecting key touchpoints – doors, handles, machines, dumbbells, cardio equipment and more – daily, throughout their shifts at regular intervals.
• A full facility deep cleaning will be conducted:
Monday to Thursday from 2PM – 4PM and at 9PM
Friday to Sunday at 4PM
• Please note that during these cleaning periods the facility will be closed.