This exceptional year long program inspires and empowers Jewish teens to become active, effective leaders. Each year, the Diller Teen Fellowship brings together a pluralistic, diverse group of 20 teens in grade 10 or 11 to explore their Jewish identity and develop leadership skills towards social action and community involvement. This prestigious international program gives passionate students the tools they need to lead us into the future.
As a Diller Teen Fellow you could have the opportunity to:
• Travel to Israel for a unique 3-week summer seminar*
• Participate in an exchange program with Israeli teens in Montreal*
• Be recognized as a young Jewish community leader
• Build a strong connection to a Montreal Institution and Organization
• Complete an Impact Project
• Build relationships with other outstanding young people from around the world
*Dependant on the official global travel advisory status.